Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
oh honey, you won't be able to handle me even if I came with instructions 🤣
Done worry i have experience
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
oh honey, you won't be able to handle me even if I came with instructions 🤣
Done worry i have experience
Ya sakshi can handle kids on sugar welll
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Maathi, change of plans. You handle me, we’ll let her bf handle her 🤣
I am already handling you babes
Wow! This girl is talented ❤️❤️
And let me tell you, you’re doing an awesome job ❤️
Sara 🤣 you’re a kid on sugar
Its not about 3:1
Its about crazy vs crazy
nivi🤗
Aise bulaya jaise KD ne bualaya tha..alicia🤣🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Maathi, change of plans. You handle me, we’ll let her bf handle her 🤣
who said he's able to handle me? 🤣
I havee.
The startup of the gul Khan angry young rich businessman genre heroeos 😈😈