Yaaaa true, all are happening like in one day
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yaaaa true, all are happening like in one day
Originally posted by: SruthySudeep
Derr hogayi aane Mai 😭 but koi na I am happy with the episode.
I know this mandu chapter se pehle nhi milega.. koi NAHI seh lengay thoda
And thank God she is back ..
Yeah 😂😂 keep Mandy no prob. But keep interesting Mandy vs raghvi ✌️✌️
Mrs.rao is back 😎😎
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Yeah 😂😂 keep Mandy no prob. But keep interesting Mandy vs raghvi ✌️✌️
Mrs.rao is back 😎😎
I am imagining Raghu coming to meet pallu chupke chupke 🤣 it will be so much fun 🤣
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Who is adi?😆 She is ashi.
My bad 🙈🙈 I just got your weird name ceremony original names list 😂😂 I will make little mess 😂😂 but I will crack soon. It's all yours craziness sexy potato🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SruthySudeep
I am imagining Raghu coming to meet pallu chupke chupke 🤣 it will be so much fun 🤣
Yeah that too on that disguise🤣
Sachi it will be funny maza aayega .. kaise kaise din aagaye h bechaara aapne hi patni ko dekhne k liye aise jaana pad raha h 🤣
Originally posted by: SruthySudeep
Sachi it will be funny maza aayega .. kaise kaise din aagaye h bechaara aapne hi patni ko dekhne k liye aise jaana pad raha h 🤣
Yeah 🤣🤣 hope he don't get caught soon🙈🙈
Chetchi what will happen to rain sequence😭😭
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Yeah 🤣🤣 hope he don't get caught soon🙈🙈
Chetchi what will happen to rain sequence😭😭
Yaar umeed pe khayam h duniya .. milega zarur milega.. rain sequence hoga .. I also want to see a flirty pallu yaar .. I want to see her dance to rijaao Raghu 🤣i have so many wishes...
Originally posted by: SruthySudeep
Yaar umeed pe khayam h duniya .. milega zarur milega.. rain sequence hoga .. I also want to see a flirty pallu yaar .. I want to see her dance to rijaao Raghu 🤣i have so many wishes...
We and our infinity dreams🤣🤣
Sikku chop all the dreams 😂😂
Sachii yaar... Sikku has chopped all our dreams... But I will not manno haar 🤣 .. why should only Raghu have fun . I want to see a pallu like meneka .. concentration test Mai Raghu ko fail kare ...