Bhai you wanna play this 🙄
Yeh game different hai 😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhai you wanna play this 🙄
Yeh game different hai 😃
Butterfly fly away 🤣
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
DQ Rado🤓
Why will i dislike u? U forgot wht i said😡There is no thinking.. just sign up
You don’t like me anymore 😭so I won’t sign up
Bye guy 😪🏃♀️

you both are too fast for my kachua 😒
is waqt Dono hi gande sawal hai mere liye 😒😒
Ok phir main kuch bhi nahi poochti 🙊
Omg phoebe running after her 🤣
Why did i never use this on her 😲 i love it 😆
Originally posted by: LazyBing
And i want to steal them from you 😒
You wanna break our friendship 😒?
good yeh ziada Acha hai 😆
I tried once, but they’re her exclusive emojis , woh nahi deti 👀🤧😮💨
I did 😲
I just can’t remember what everyone did now 🤧😂