Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Objection your honour! That was not in the deal 🤣
He’s not playing himself but wants others to play 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Arre idk iss liye na😂🤣
It’s only an advance sign up, when the real sign up comes then you can decide , abhi ke liye confirm no mat bolo🥲
Oh wow, it was you 👀
Well done Bumble Bee, you did an awesome job!! 🐝 🤩💖
You didn’t read credits wala post I made 🥺🙄
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Aur sirf mujhe Woh cute lagta hai 🤣
I did not meet him these days 🥺
Where are you Asfu 😒
Yes I missed my Raghav today 😭❤️
It’ll be my I-F twin 🤣
Yes, a zombie kachua would be weird 🤣
@bold: I'm pretty sure you were 🤣 Koi aur mile to bata dena, I'd really like to meet them 🤣
Search is on
I thought I was the only crazy person running around sending people vms of couples they don’t know of 🤣 glad to know I’m not alone 🤣Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I sent her shower scenes ka clips too 👀😂
Thode vms bhi send kiye hai🤣🤣
Yes and i watched it too 😆Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I sent her shower scenes ka clips too 👀😂
Thode vms bhi send kiye hai🤣🤣
And many more of their scenes, they come on my twitter feed because of you so i’ve watched many 😂🤣
Yes and also Shakhi VMs