Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I dont think Nina tagged anyone. Maybe she was busy🤔
Nina gandi bachi
Yes i have not
Main gandi bachi toh nhi hoon 😣😏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I dont think Nina tagged anyone. Maybe she was busy🤔
Nina gandi bachi
Yes i have not
Main gandi bachi toh nhi hoon 😣😏
So sorry bee:(
I have not tagged anyone yet
Was not well that's why
Sorry again
Do play it 😳
What happened? Viral fever bahot chal raha hai, take care🤗
Alexia mujhse baat kyun nahi karti tum
I'm offended you didn't tag me Soni 🥺
You either Nina
Tum dono ne bola tha you'd tag me when Holmes game came on 😭
Ye kya family hai meri 😭
Sirf Hinna ne tag kiya Aj se I will only talk to you Hinna 🤗 In sab ko ignore 😡
Aww
Bee is angry guys
Chalo chalo jaldi jaldi manao inhe
I'm offended you didn't tag me Soni 🥺
You either Nina
Tum dono ne bola tha you'd tag me when Holmes game came on 😭
Ye kya family hai meri 😭
Sirf Hinna ne tag kiya Aj se I will only talk to you Hinna 🤗 In sab ko ignore 😡
Tum kya has rahi ho, next post mein tumhara hi tag aata exclusive 😡
Bcz you were the one who kept saying how interesting I'd find Holmes game 🤔
Yes it is
Thank you so much neha
You also take care and stay safe
Aapne Hume quote Kiya tha kya...
I can't see any notification 😔
Hum ignore kisiko Nahi karte
Haan kisike Saath gussa zarur hai par aap Woh nahi😆
Tum ho
Tumhe nahi pata par tum ho
Thanks for the tag. Not playing this time.