mein masoom hoo 😔😒Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Idhar sirf ek masoom hai Woh hai Havana
PS: raaz ki baat batao?
She's also not masoom
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
mein masoom hoo 😔😒Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Idhar sirf ek masoom hai Woh hai Havana
PS: raaz ki baat batao?
She's also not masoom
shreya is on 🔥🥳🤣Originally posted by: Minionite
Yes you did. You asked me about the game so you automatically signed up.
Because you are not recruiting🤔
You call us zalim 🥺
Yeh din dekhna reh giya tha
And I am running away😎
I'm offended you didn't tag me Soni 🥺
You either Nina
Tum dono ne bola tha you'd tag me when Holmes game came on 😭
Ye kya family hai meri 😭
Sirf Hinna ne tag kiya Aj se I will only talk to you Hinna 🤗 In sab ko ignore 😡
I'm offended you didn't tag me Soni 🥺
You either Nina
Tum dono ne bola tha you'd tag me when Holmes game came on 😭
Ye kya family hai meri 😭
Sirf Hinna ne tag kiya Aj se I will only talk to you Hinna 🤗 In sab ko ignore 😡
Hi bee!! How's you?
Are we going to bring other news as well ya apna butterfly, firefly aayenge🤣 bhalu walu ko bhi bula lo?😆
I'm offended you didn't tag me Soni 🥺
You either Nina
Tum dono ne bola tha you'd tag me when Holmes game came on 😭
Ye kya family hai meri 😭
Sirf Hinna ne tag kiya Aj se I will only talk to you Hinna 🤗 In sab ko ignore 😡
I dont think Nina tagged anyone. Maybe she was busy🤔
Nina gandi bachi
I'm offended you didn't tag me Soni 🥺
You either Nina
Tum dono ne bola tha you'd tag me when Holmes game came on 😭
Ye kya family hai meri 😭
Sirf Hinna ne tag kiya Aj se I will only talk to you Hinna 🤗 In sab ko ignore 😡
So sorry bee:(
I have not tagged anyone yet
Was not well that's why
Sorry again
Do play it 😳
Originally posted by: Minionite
Yes you did. You asked me about the game so you automatically signed up.
That's so darn Slytherin of you🤔