Aree what r u guys talking? Sorry to long the post r to read Give me a jist 😁
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aree what r u guys talking? Sorry to long the post r to read Give me a jist 😁
Originally posted by: ZENWAJNPORBOYNFO
@bolded: unfortunately if they decide to blindly copy paste, none of this will be happening 🤬 anyways, let's see if vankar changes his ways with rangeela in the picture now....
My dream scene has always been for them to have an explosive fight that ends in Sai asking so many questions that Virat is finally forced to come clean about everything. Think about how painfully honest and beautiful that scene would be. NeilSha would kill it....
Till morning I was dancing....now everyone is giving me this bleak picture 🥺
Aree what r u guys talking? Sorry to long the post r to read Give me a jist 😁
Too many things yaar 🤣
Right now we are talking about Virat's "double standards" and what that means. Also talking about what Sai is most bothered by in terms of the Virat-Pakhi equation...
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
By the same principle (of wanting fidelity) - he must come clean on his past. And clear the deal. And maintain his distance from Pakhi. And put her in place.
@green If they don't show that, there is no point in this track
@red 👏
That's why I dont agree with anyone who says, Virat need not do anything in this regard to the point of probably being aggressive in the argument... Thinking from a partners perspective , I think every partner deserve this and I dont see why Sai does not deserve it!
Originally posted by: XP2KQYI7VESTFXC7
Too many things yaar 🤣
Right now we are talking about Virat's "double standards" and what that means. Also talking about what Sai is most bothered by in terms of the Virat-Pakhi equation...
Hmm good one. I thought I was the only one who thought virat had double standard.
Originally posted by: 4WUWWXZO6OCYEWPH
Too many things yaar 🤣
Right now we are talking about Virat's "double standards" and what that means.Also talking about what Sai is most bothered by in terms of the Virat-Pakhi equation...
This is so misunderstood , so underrated you know, in a way that its compared to Sai-Ajinkya relationship being questioned
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
This is so misunderstood , so underrated you know, in a way that its compared to Sai-Ajinkya relationship being questioned
I don't want to get into that conversation again yaar 🤣 I still don't even understand how people could compare the two...
Originally posted by: RMOGMACO55ASGY6X
I don't want to get into that conversation again yaar 🤣 I still don't even understand how people could compare the two...
Mera bhi maatha bhanna chuka hai...Anyway show is at a stage ki we might not see the two even holding each others hand for like another 50-60 episodes, on top of that the same thing, why did Sai marry him, why did she question him, why she does not understand he is not with Pakhi 🤣
Show ka bhi Rinse repeat, hamare posts ka bhi Rinse repeat
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
That's why I dont agree with anyone who says, Virat need not do anything in this regard to the point of probably being aggressive in the argument... Thinking from a partners perspective , I think every partner deserve this and I dont see why Sai does not deserve it!
Ofcourse she deserves to know. Especially because the past is living under the same roof and his past love was the foundation for the deal marriage.
People don't tell their partners of their past lovers and they don't need to if there is no connection with the past love. Here it is completely opposite.
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
Mera bhi maatha bhanna chuka hai...Anyway show is at a stage ki we might not see the two even holding each others hand for like another 50-60 episodes, on top of that the same thing, why did Sai marry him, why did she question him, why she does not understand he is not with Pakhi 🤣
Show ka bhi Rinse repeat, hamare posts ka bhi Rinse repeat
jalebi hai sab jalebi hai 🤣