she is vankar's dearest and nearest... he will replace the show before he replaces her 🤣
But if star wants then?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
she is vankar's dearest and nearest... he will replace the show before he replaces her 🤣
But if star wants then?
yaar if star wanted to step in, they would have done something by now... this isn't the first time she has done something like this 🤬
No dude!!!
Usko hazaaro ko block karna padega while we have to block only one person so technically we will block her before she does🤣
yaar if star wanted to step in, they would have done something by now... this isn't the first time she has done something like this 🤬
Haan Wohi bhí hai. But why is she venku favourite. R they from the same family or is it just plain favoritism 🤔
Arre sachme🤣
Still I am promising if I find it i'll post it here first😳
Halaanki this is second time i'm saying this🤣
Still haven't got the one which u asked for many days back🤣
Haan Wohi bhí hai. But why is she venku favourite. R they from the same family or is it just plain favoritism 🤔
maybe they are long lost siblings 🤣
Originally posted by: sairat07
Arre sachme🤣
Still I am promising if I find it i'll post it here first😳
Halaanki this is second time i'm saying this🤣
Still haven't got the one which u asked for many days back🤣
that was a month ago yaar 🤣
Isske kitne long lost rishtedaar hai🤣🤣
kya patta? I don't want to know yaar 🤣
waise didi has posted a karma story to IG... did you guys see?