Manny, do you have a video of the whole SBS segment?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Manny, do you have a video of the whole SBS segment?
Pure Somnath mein aag laga dunga 🤣🤣🤣
Raavi, please get Shiva laid! He is going to get Bhasm now 😆🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can't aag boy 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Transference
Raavi, please get Shiva laid! He is going to get Bhasm now 😆🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can't aag boy 🤣🤣🤣🤣
he needs to get laid like yesterday 🤣
Originally posted by: Transference
Raavi, please get Shiva laid! He is going to get Bhasm now 😆🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can't aag boy 🤣🤣🤣🤣
More angst
I hate this😭
Tejjuuu Goldie ban gayii... congratulations🥳❤️
I really want it to be someone else's bike..It would be fun..🤣
I dnt knw how the tag happened..🤔..I can't take it off also..