Dare I say the person playing her? 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dare I say the person playing her? 🤣🤣
🙏🏻
Thats hi fi not namaste.
Me too actually.
I guessed based on that sonic boom heard.
Hogi koi female casanova🤣
Mr india vs mogambo 🤣
Yaha disappearing members vs mogambo🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
🙏🏻
Thats hi fi not namaste.
Me too actually.
I guessed based on that sonic boom heard.
🙏🤣
These things can only happen here 🤣
🤣 That suits perfectly to vahbizz. poor viv
I know it’s mean but like I can’t help myself 🤣🤣
But Mogambo once told me that she keeps stalking this forum without logging in to her account🤣🤣
Did she cheat him in real life? Because one article said something like that when they got divorced😆
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Did she cheat him in real life? Because one article said something like that when they got divorced😆
I read many articles. One where ahe blamed for violence also
I have chisen to ignore her and then like panchi in post leap🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k