To announce that we are in LOUUUVEEE
🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
To announce that we are in LOUUUVEEE
🤣🤣
like pixu I am one of the few that enjoys such lives and their bakwas 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
VOM is ready tu save u and ua daughter nivi
Ship to dooba hi di teri beti ne
🤣🤣 My daughter will cling to her ship till the end, we’ll have to drag that ship along with her to save her 🤣
🤣🤣 Piaaaa piaaaaa oh piaaaa
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
the way you all are acting I thought kdice went live or something 🤪 I opened insta with so much hope 😭
see, this is what happens when you don't do homework 🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
🤣🤣 My daughter will cling to her ship till the end, we’ll have to drag that ship along with her to save her 🤣
Hush
What all do v do for family!!
Drag the ship then
N hope that ua daughter do not sink
She is head over heels
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Kaise doobegi
Meri ship to hawaon mein udti hai
I have no danger at all🖤🖤🖤
That song from Bahubali 2 sighhhhhhhh
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
like pixu I am one of the few that enjoys such lives and their bakwas 🤣🤣
Ohhh I love it when they go live 🤣🤣🤣
Bhar bhar ke content 😈
Jethji saath ho to aur bhi mazee, more content 🤣🤣🤣