Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
U guys think Karan and friends will now give Paid KDice content ?? Good career option for Karan 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Idhar aa ja Nairu 😆
Glad to hear that your doing better now! ❤️
Full volume pe rakhke Alice ki hasi sunn li Maine 🤣
Kya hassi
Kahan hassi?
Originally posted by: mahajanaish
U guys think Karan and friends will now give Paid KDice content ?? Good career option for Karan 🤣🤣🤣
Jethji aab kdice content bechenge aur Ambani se bhi rich bnenge!! 🤣🤣
She finds his dramatic harkatein funny 😂😂😂
Segment mai bhi uske har baat pe has rahi thi.😂
Samajh rahe ho 😉😉
After this Tring thing , I am getting a million ideas how KD can earn some good money
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Don't have earphones, on the way now, I will try to hear when I reach home.🥺
read my chapter once you reach home too 🤣
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
She finds his dramatic harkatein funny 😂😂😂
Segment mai bhi uske har baat pe has rahi thi.😂
Samajh rahe ho 😉😉
Kya pasand nhi usko yeh btao pehle!! 🤣❤
Originally posted by: mahajanaish
Usko DM karne ka kitna lagta hai ... We can ask him directly Alice thi waha ke nahi 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well that way I'm kanjoos, I'm happy for your sharp ears and satisfied with your commentary 😀 😄
Twitter people found Alice ki hassi in this video, Which our forumwaasis heard with great difficulty 😂😂😂
I am yet to recognise it 🥺