you're a ✨dumbass✨
but you're 🥰our dumbass🥰
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
you're a ✨dumbass✨
but you're 🥰our dumbass🥰
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I can’t help but ask who’s Oily?? 🤣
Oily is Anita 😆
She plans with oil that's why She's oily 🤣
Cant help it. 🤣 But you know I love you 😘😘😘😘
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
I was surprised when she started sharing KDice VMs, I thought she would only stick to shivi 😆
Alice is giving surprise pe surprise.
Did anyone see that video of their late night party on Karans story.?
People recognised Alice voice in the video, I just saw it one twitter 🤣🤣
With baaz ki Nazar, people have sharp ears too😈
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Me too.
Had the awards thing not happened I would have thought it's a bit dramatic, but they actually put up a story and tagged him. It was kind of an indirect accusation, more like a direct one that he is hiring some paid followers and bots to vote for him.so he has the right to defend himself, as any other human.
What happened now ??
Either she crazy in love or she’s making fools out of people either way this is just too much 🤣
Hahaha sahi hai 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
I get so confused when I see her Stories now 🤕
KDice kaun hai,aur shivi kaun 🤣🤣
Uncle kaun???
(Andaaz apna apna style)
duniya zaalim hai badi🤣.. but don't worry, main tere saath hoon🤗🤣🤣
🐒🐒🐒🐒 kaisi haii.. Tera exam ane wala hai.. Jham k padhayi karna🥳
All the bestt❤🤗