One sad news for me - I havent seen anything yet..
Keechu is my darling - tough choice this one..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
One sad news for me - I havent seen anything yet..
Keechu is my darling - tough choice this one..
yeah u take ur time . But before taking decisionOriginally posted by: RishuDarling
One sad news for me - I havent seen anything yet..
Keechu is my darling - tough choice this one..
Think twice and and remember keechu too
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
yeah u take ur time . But before taking decision
Think twice and and remember keechu too
Yes will do. Check, check, double check!
😆

yes😎
yeah are you watching it?
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
One sad news for me - I havent seen anything yet..
Keechu is my darling - tough choice this one..
let me make a lil simple for you...ship ManAv on screen and ManChu offscreen😉🤣
Nah not yet
Dont like the leads much.
Not in a way dt I dont think they are good but for some reason the show hasnt attracted me yet.
let me make a lil simple for you...ship ManAv on screen and ManChu offscreen😉🤣
That also sounds like a good plan.. I have registered the options and I will check it out..
May the best ship, the best chemistry win 😆❤️
Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew
Nah not yet
Dont like the leads much.
Not in a way dt I dont think they are good but for some reason the show hasnt attracted me yet.
oh ho😆 I'm loving the leads and a few side characters(as usual😆) and the overall story but the show is super slow rnCan understand why some might not like the show
oh ho😆 I'm loving the leads and a few side characters(as usual😆) and the overall story but the show is super slow rnCan understand why some might not like the show
But its doing good on trps , so I think people are liking it. Family oriented show lagta hai from what I hv seen.
Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew
But its doing good on trps , so I think people are liking it. Family oriented show lagta hai from what I hv seen.
yeah the first week did pretty well for a new show but now everyone is complaining about the slow pace also the ML screen time is too little. There ML screen time= Farhad screentime here🤣