Originally posted by: JayashreeR
RaghVi and KeeDar is endgame 😛
Correction it's ManAv😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
RaghVi and KeeDar is endgame 😛
Correction it's ManAv😎
I've altogether stopped watching the show😆 Watch only FaRag and ManAv scenes.Sikku doesn't deserve my attention😆
ManAv scenes for real🤣
Han I knw you hv shifted to the 7pm show
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
rishu is smart will not ship the sinked ship Titanic aka ManAv 😛🤣
🤣
Rishu will only choose when she has more info - sorry - could not watch any episodes today..
ManAv sounds good to me too..
KeeDar - is the 2 in 1 ship..
IF Life Choices - what to do? 😆
You know na I am bade dil wali....I share him with everyone ... Baantne se pyaar badhta hai😎
Originally posted by: WJGT6EYUKDKQX7LO
You know na I am bade dil wali....I share him with everyone ... Baantne se pyaar badhta hai😎
It is true Mihika - I wish I could be more like you.. when it comes to my love.. I get a bit possessive though.. But slowly slowly, I am learning too..
😆
mihika yaar u are unique . 🤣👏🤗🤗Originally posted by: 3AXMK3G3YMDAENQC
You know na I am bade dil wali....I share him with everyone ... Baantne se pyaar badhta hai😎
being possessive is also not bad ..Originally posted by: RishuDarling
It is true Mihika - I wish I could be more like you.. when it comes to my love.. I get a bit possessive though.. But slowly slowly, I am learning too..
😆
But it should not over board...
Any now mihika to agreed
It's SaRish 🥳🤣
choose 2 in one ship aka KeeDarOriginally posted by: RishuDarling
🤣
Rishu will only choose when she has more info - sorry - could not watch any episodes today..
ManAv sounds good to me too..
KeeDar - is the 2 in 1 ship..
IF Life Choices - what to do? 😆
Think abt Keechu too😉🤣🤣
KeeDar is Endgame..
#KeeDarFTW😛
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
being possessive is also not bad ..
But it should not over board...
Any now mihika to agreed
It's SaRish 🥳🤣
SaiRish ❤️
The Ship is Real