Nahi pr Pravi ke saamne 🙈🙈🙈aaiyo appa mereko shrm aati h
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nahi pr Pravi ke saamne 🙈🙈🙈aaiyo appa mereko shrm aati h
Tum kya jaano mera haale dill... 😳
Originally posted by: Unnatiiii_17
Nahi pr Pravi ke saamne 🙈🙈🙈aaiyo appa mereko shrm aati h
Aiyyo appa Piya is shy 🤣🤣
Only in front of him🙈🙈🙈
Omg he was live for few seconds and I had tech issues 🤦🏻♀️. I only saw a glimpse not fair yaar
Originally posted by: Smiley.6
https://twitter.com/Deadlysarah1/status/1425100824183820289?s=20
Yeh lo... Dekh lo...jisne nahi dekha...😆
Mera Pravi kitna mast lag raha hai...
That brooch is so pretty...😆
Koi soft sa music play ho raha tha..for a second I thought it was Krishna ji's theme from Mahabharata... But I am not sure...😆
Tagging
Jaanti nhi hun ....but muh chupane mei tumhara saath de dungi🤣🤣
Lagta hai Ani is going to continue being berang even after Sanyasini track ends... 🤣
Maine bola tha... Yeh poore jahan se sada hua hai toh drama karega...
Originally posted by: Barbara12
Omg he was live for few seconds and I had tech issues 🤦🏻♀️. I only saw a glimpse not fair yaar
He also behaved as if coming live was a tech issue... He started adding people... But then he ended it abruptly...🤣🤣
May be he got scared...he is not good with these kind of things...😆
But at least he is trying... For me that's more than enough to give me shock...😆