Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
The way Bhushan Kumar keeps the women in his life happy
https://twitter.com/pinkvilla/status/1425005087961743361?s=20
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
What is this lie? I’ve been staring at my left thumb from every angle and all I see is my wrinkles staring right back at me.
Unless my soulmate is actually SRK and this is the universe telling me that he is currently very wrinkly right now 🤣
😆
Yes this is indeed the universe telling you. You can just go and knock at Mannat asking for your rights. Just tell them it’s time they accept what the universe already knows.☺️😆
[
ROFL @The video.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
What is this lie? I’ve been staring at my left thumb from every angle and all I see is my wrinkles staring right back at me.
Unless my soulmate is actually SRK and this is the universe telling me that he is currently very wrinkly right now 🤣
All I see is "x" and "y" 😲
I hope my bf understands why I need to leave him
Also, this is the video that automatically started playing after 😆 watch it
https://www.tiktok.com/@oakleythegoldenpuppy/video/6890654170513296646
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Also, this is the video that automatically started playing after 😆 watch it
https://www.tiktok.com/@oakleythegoldenpuppy/video/6890654170513296646
Lmfao! This dog has more swag and moves than me. 😂😂 BTW how did you share the video like that? My tiktok shares are coming up as hyperlinks 😞
Mera birthday hai parso(12th). People here better remember. I am expecting wishes. IRL mein toh bas ikki dukki milegi.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Lmfao! This dog has more swag and moves than me. 😂😂 BTW how did you share the video like that? My tiktok shares are coming up as hyperlinks 😞
This was actually a process. The link they gave me to share was about 1000 feet long. I posted that link and the post showed up as "undefined" so I had to keep messing with the link. Finally, I removed most of the link and just kept the part of the link which ended with /video and numbers that followed and hoped for the best.
As I'm reading this back, I can tell why this is confusing and not helpful. BUT I TRIED 😒
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
This was actually a process. The link they gave me to share was about 1000 feet long. I posted that link and the post showed up as "undefined" so I had to keep messing with the link. Finally, I removed most of the link and just kept the part of the link which ended with /video and numbers that followed and hoped for the best.
As I'm reading this back, I can tell why this is confusing and not helpful. BUT I TRIED 😒
OMG that’s such a mission 😒. IF needs to update their shit and make it easier to simply upload videos from our own folders.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0