Bollywood CC#66- Page 47

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

45.3k

Users

44

Likes

932

Frequent Posters

DDPJ5LNY3PTZZO7Y thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

The way Bhushan Kumar keeps the women in his life happy


https://twitter.com/pinkvilla/status/1425005087961743361?s=20

catchm-ifucan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

What is this lie? I’ve been staring at my left thumb from every angle and all I see is my wrinkles staring right back at me.


Unless my soulmate is actually SRK and this is the universe telling me that he is currently very wrinkly right now 🤣

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSJtox5qE/



😆

Yes this is indeed the universe telling you. You can just go and knock at Mannat asking for your rights. Just tell them it’s time they accept what the universe already knows.☺️😆


you can always find me in the drift — costume appreciation: Parvati's costumes from...[



ROFL @The video.

Edited by cutejodikangal - 5 years ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

What is this lie? I’ve been staring at my left thumb from every angle and all I see is my wrinkles staring right back at me.


Unless my soulmate is actually SRK and this is the universe telling me that he is currently very wrinkly right now 🤣

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSJtox5qE/


All I see is "x" and "y" 😲


I hope my bf understands why I need to leave him

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Also, this is the video that automatically started playing after 😆 watch it


https://www.tiktok.com/@oakleythegoldenpuppy/video/6890654170513296646

Edited by bollyqueen0 - 5 years ago
SL5HZH5IETFZXVL4 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Also, this is the video that automatically started playing after 😆 watch it


https://www.tiktok.com/@oakleythegoldenpuppy/video/6890654170513296646

Lmfao! This dog has more swag and moves than me. 😂😂 BTW how did you share the video like that? My tiktok shares are coming up as hyperlinks 😞

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Mera birthday hai parso(12th). People here better remember. I am expecting wishes. IRL mein toh bas ikki dukki milegi.

Edited by Mishh007 - 5 years ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Lmfao! This dog has more swag and moves than me. 😂😂 BTW how did you share the video like that? My tiktok shares are coming up as hyperlinks 😞


This was actually a process. The link they gave me to share was about 1000 feet long. I posted that link and the post showed up as "undefined" so I had to keep messing with the link. Finally, I removed most of the link and just kept the part of the link which ended with /video and numbers that followed and hoped for the best.


As I'm reading this back, I can tell why this is confusing and not helpful. BUT I TRIED 😒

SL5HZH5IETFZXVL4 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0


This was actually a process. The link they gave me to share was about 1000 feet long. I posted that link and the post showed up as "undefined" so I had to keep messing with the link. Finally, I removed most of the link and just kept the part of the link which ended with /video and numbers that followed and hoped for the best.


As I'm reading this back, I can tell why this is confusing and not helpful. BUT I TRIED 😒

OMG that’s such a mission 😒. IF needs to update their shit and make it easier to simply upload videos from our own folders.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".