Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
let's just say it is not a scene I would to see play for ShiVi 🤣
if anyone asks, it's ashu who flipped my 🥵tharak🥵 switch on 🤣
I was so 🥰innocent🥰 until she came along & corrupted me 🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
let's just say it is not a scene I would to see play for ShiVi 🤣
if anyone asks, it's ashu who flipped my 🥵tharak🥵 switch on 🤣
I was so 🥰innocent🥰 until she came along & corrupted me 🥺
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
if anyone asks, it's ashu who flipped my 🥵tharak🥵 switch on 🤣
I was so 🥰innocent🥰 until she came along & corrupted me 🥺
Really now 🤣
I'd say you're as "innocent" as her, always 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
if anyone asks, it's ashu who flipped my 🥵tharak🥵 switch on 🤣
I was so 🥰innocent🥰 until she came along & corrupted me 🥺
what is this 🤣 I didn't do anything excuse you 🤣 this is your own doing
no, believe me, I was all pure & innocent before she came along 
this is all her fault 🤪
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
what is this 🤣 I didn't do anything excuse you 🤣 this is your own doing
still, it's all your fault 🤣