Bollywood CC#66- Page 46

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

45.3k

Users

44

Likes

932

Frequent Posters

DDPJ5LNY3PTZZO7Y thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: hotchoco

What are you talking about? How is it even slightly similar? Deepika may be whatever but her mother isn’t getting down and dirty in stan Twitter and saying obnoxious things about someone who’s even younger than her daughter. And PC is letting her do it. This has happened multiple times now.

I wouldn’t say anything if it was PC herself fighting it out with Deepika. That might be funny. 😂 But using mommy as a proxy to do your dirty work? Tacky and trashy.


Flashing your name on an edit made to congratulate an Olympian is tacky and trashy, too. I see no problem one trashy person being trashy to another trash. Just like it was no big deal Mika made a You Are A Dog song on KRK.

H7YRNRPZAIECZ7P6 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Galouti


Flashing your name on an edit made to congratulate an Olympian is tacky and trashy, too. I see no problem one trashy person being trashy to another trash. Just like it was no big deal Mika made a You Are A Dog song on KRK.


Yeh to ekdum big boss style fan wars ho rahey hain. Lagey raho. V entertaining …

🍿🥂🍿

Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Hello Jasoos 👋 following BB or BW? Or both? 😆

H7YRNRPZAIECZ7P6 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Hello Jasoos 👋 following BB or BW? Or both? 😆

hi Nishi. 🤗.. not really watching anything. But have some free days so lurked in bw ans boy this is entertaining. 😂😂.


H7YRNRPZAIECZ7P6 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Hello Jasoos 👋 following BB or BW? Or both? 😆


Omg. I just turned on Netflix and watching never have I ever. So far it’s actually funny. Have u seen it ?


also I find it v humorous. People back home in India (some) try so hard to have an American accent yet Indian shows try so hard to have this “pronounced Indian accent” — I mean. Wouldn’t it be still clear that they are Indians by just how they look. Still a good show so far for 2 episodes I seen. Have u seen it?

SL5HZH5IETFZXVL4 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

What is this lie? I’ve been staring at my left thumb from every angle and all I see is my wrinkles staring right back at me.


Unless my soulmate is actually SRK and this is the universe telling me that he is currently very wrinkly right now 🤣

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSJtox5qE/

Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SIBNDSH5YAKUYMKB


Omg. I just turned on Netflix and watching never have I ever. So far it’s actually funny. Have u seen it ?


also I find it v humorous. People back home in India (some) try so hard to have an American accent yet Indian shows try so hard to have this “pronounced Indian accent” — I mean. Wouldn’t it be still clear that they are Indians by just how they look. Still a good show so far for 2 episodes I seen. Have u seen it?

yeah started it but didn’t quite like it after one/two episodes 🥱 so stopped watching.


Edited by Nishita123 - 5 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".