Guys how was the episode?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Guys how was the episode?
you won't mind anything as long as KD's on screen 🤣
didi 😭
main koi didi widi nahi hoon 😭😭
Originally posted by: funny_fubar
Ya not happening 🤣
Or maybe 2023 Valentines day weekend special Maha Episode.
Chikki and I will need to renounce worldly possessions and do kathor tapasya in the Himalayas for this to happen. 🤣
Sorry love my daughter too much for that. Love my husband also most of the times. 🤣
if not that, then I want jaanu to kidnap them and lock shiva's hands and put the key in raavi's mouth and her hands are locked as well so he has to get the key from her mouth 🤣🤣
I can't open it
What is there in it ?
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
if not that, then I want jaanu to kidnap them and lock shiva's hands and put the key in raavi's mouth and her hands are locked as well so he has to get the key from her mouth 🤣🤣
Aashuuu... What even... 🤣🤣🤣
I love how shiva's naming his kids after reptiles 
can't wait for ✨chipkali/ghadiyal✨ to have an 🥰anaconda🥰
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
if not that, then I want jaanu to kidnap them and lock shiva's hands and put the key in raavi's mouth and her hands are locked as well so he has to get the key from her mouth 🤣🤣
he's probably gonna make her swallow the key instead of taking it out 🤣