Ahaan and promise in one sentence- Matlab chai bani🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ahaan and promise in one sentence- Matlab chai bani🤣
And Maasi's chai ☺️ (mujhe aur doosre coffee peene wale ko coffee)
Originally posted by: Wanderlust05
And Maasi's chai ☺️ (mujhe aur doosre coffee peene wale ko coffee)
Airport wali coffee😆
Bas ab yahin baaki tha dekhne🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Check the hashtag out brooooo🤣
Let's tell all Twitter-walon to trend it #WeWantParAkshitasChild 🤣
Such beautiful babies *wipes khushi ke aansun*
Originally posted by: kankabhor
Inka interview me bhi apna hi chal raha hai, Neelam ko dhyan me bhi nahi aa raha 😆
https://twitter.com/__shoutoutfacts/status/1424798495496556548
I saw a Karthik in Neelam😆
Kabhi chai, kabhi coffee- kabhi paani ke liye nahi poocha😆
Because I still can't get over this-
#WeWantParAkshitasChild 🤣🤣 The most epic hashtag I've ever read🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Wanderlust05
Because I still can't get over this-
#WeWantParAkshitasChild 🤣🤣 The most epic hashtag I've ever read🤣🤣
Are you sure they didn't mean 'Ishqaan's child'?😛
Yes very sure. They want ParaKshita child🤣 Twitter is also full ParaKshita high today. Ishqaan hashtag nahi chal raha jitna parakshita chal raha hain😆
I updated Varsha's post and translated interview for you. Check it out.