She is really pretty imo
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
She is really pretty imo
Originally posted by: Ktptalks
She is pretty unlike the rest of nepotism kids. But she sadly can't act at all just like the nepotism kids. She is only in the news due to her relationship with Aadar Jain who himself is bad actor.
Who is Aadar Jain?
Originally posted by: mothymoth
She is really pretty imo
Maybe to some but not me 😭
It's alright if you find her average looking. Beauty is subjective afterall.
Karishma Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor Khan and Ranbir Kapoor cousin. Late Rishi Kapoor younger sister son. Another nepotism actor. Who actually is really horrible in acting just like his own brother Armaan Jain. I heard their one more cousin is also coming inside the industry.
Tara is pretty I don't like her BF though 😆
she has a beautiful voice
Yes she is painfully average...........in the same universe Raj Kundra is handsome and girls all envy Shilpa Shetty.
She is good looking and I like her too. 🥰🥰
Originally posted by: infinity101
She is pretty but bland. Nothing special
All new comers are bland 😆
Tara has a disney princess/ actress vibe to her though.
Except for Tripti.. not conventionally beautiful but her screen presence in bulbul was amazing.. Kuch hai is ladki main I hope the 90s and 2000s ki actresses ka era waapis aa jaye.. and yeh plastics ki toli ko nikalo bahar.
https://twitter.com/bekhayalime/status/2051323321506201912 This time the top Advertising Producers. I know, I know....We're gonna COPE with "...
https://x.com/i/status/2079074686634471816 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxN85kBZiI8
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/tara-sutaria-and-aditya-roy-kapur-spark-dating-buzz-after-reported-breakup-with-veer-pahariya_234051
This week it begins https://x.com/aliasnation/status/2053404615627157614
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2073032762441748548?s=46
74