just wait beta... rangeela will make all of your dreams come true π€£
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
just wait beta... rangeela will make all of your dreams come true π€£
Now I starting to believe u. π€£.
But seriously what is going on today π³
aao dekho
My eyes! My eyes!!!!
Are they all mad?!
Seriously.... pagla gaye hai kya?!!!
Now I starting to believe u. π€£.
But seriously what is going on today π³
Dekha Rachel π€£
I'm telling you yaar, the original BV DESTROYED Sitara... they aren't going to take this lightly yaar π
Originally posted by: AparnaRenu
My eyes! My eyes!!!!
Are they all mad?!
Seriously.... pagla gaye hai kya?!!!
aapko abhi pata chala! didi ka chai ka aasar hai yeh sabh π€£
itna amrit peete hai aisa hi haal hona hai π€£
Dekha Rachel π€£
I'm telling you yaar, the original BV DESTROYED Sitara... they aren't going to take this lightly yaar π
Star plus now has reposted the sasta srk. They r really obsessed with srk. Poor guy he must be thinking that what bad have I done to deserve this π€£
Kya nautanki hai yeh. π€ͺ Promo flop hone ka itna bada sadma laga kya. Now they are resorting to third class nautanki for promotion. Thank god they didn't drag Sairat into this.
Dekha Rachel π€£
I'm telling you yaar, the original BV DESTROYED Sitara... they aren't going to take this lightly yaar π
BV2 coming
High budget promo backfired
No wonder Sitara is stooping to this level for promotion. π€ͺππ
Sach me bv2 ka ganda khauf hai isliye 31 min ka episode banaya ki break na aye na hi channel badleπ
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSWwecMhdm7/?utm_medium=copy_link
sasta K3G
I canβt πππππ
YoπVaishali ji is also there in the videoπNamaste aunty...kaise ho...Shailesh uncle electricity bill pay kar rahe hai naaπ