Originally posted by: darkchocolates
Accident ho jaaye jaldi...And simultaneously Vir should get to know about the truth...
I badly want to see him yearn for Purvi....
Accident pehle truth bad me
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
Accident ho jaaye jaldi...And simultaneously Vir should get to know about the truth...
I badly want to see him yearn for Purvi....
Accident pehle truth bad me
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
Today not only Vir...But every single person has humiliated Purvi so much...Be it Prakashi...Anjali...
But this type of comparison and once again Referring her as Sauteli Maa...Is so below the belt...
Earlier it was tolerable because he wasn't in love with Purvi...But now he claims to love her so much...But he doesn't even trust 1% of that...😭😭😭
Arey yrrr😭 ab mera bilkul bhi mann nhi karega episode dekhne ko😒
Viru ke dialogues wo thappad kaand jese hi h kya..rab bhi bhot faltu ganda bola tha Purvi ko ya usse bhi bekaar h??
Yrr ye Viru ko pyaar karte hi nhi aata h yrr👎🏼 abhi faltu ulta seedha bolega firr baad mei regret karega🤦 esa kyu h apna Viru..harr baar ko hogya h iska bhi ye same same drama🥺👎🏼
I don't think I can watch todays episode.😭
Reminding me too much of Juhi and Purvi's birthdays. Even then, it wasn't everyone having a go at Purvi publicly.
PRIYASSSSSIIII!!! 🤬🤬🤬
He compared Purvi with Sakshi alone in a bedroom I guess...
But yes Purvi had to face a lot of humiliation...That's what I read online...
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
Accident ho jaaye jaldi...And simultaneously Vir should get to know about the truth...
I badly want to see him yearn for Purvi....
@bold sachchi 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Bas accident isi week ho
I don't think I can watch todays episode.😭
Reminding me too much of Juhi and Purvi's birthdays. Even then, it wasn't everyone having a go at Purvi publicly.
PRIYASSSSSIIII!!! 🤬🤬🤬
Bechari humesha publicly humiliate hoti h yrr🤦
Aaj toh sab logo ne gher liya hoga usko😭👎🏼
Par iss week kese hoga yrr abhi tak toh koi promo hi nhi aaya h🤔🤷
Agar leap/separation hora h toh I want them to hype it yrr..tabhi toh new track laane ka faida hoga
Originally posted by: Anahita_143
Arey yrrr😭 ab mera bilkul bhi mann nhi karega episode dekhne ko😒
Viru ke dialogues wo thappad kaand jese hi h kya..rab bhi bhot faltu ganda bola tha Purvi ko ya usse bhi bekaar h??
Yrr ye Viru ko pyaar karte hi nhi aata h yrr👎🏼 abhi faltu ulta seedha bolega firr baad mei regret karega🤦 esa kyu h apna Viru..harr baar ko hogya h iska bhi ye same same drama🥺👎🏼
Wahi toh yaar...Yeh har baar ka cycle ho gaya hai...
Issilye Separation track is a must now...This will make Virendra realize Purvi's worth.. Viru ka Tadapna banta hai...😈😭😒
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
He compared Purvi with Sakshi alone in a bedroom I guess...
But yes Purvi had to face a lot of humiliation...That's what I read online...
Arey mei dekhu ya naa dekhu yrr firr🤦😂
Sriii kaha h?? Where's Sri??😅😂
Agar busy ho toh sorry😅
Originally posted by: Anahita_143
Par iss week kese hoga yrr abhi tak toh koi promo hi nhi aaya h🤔🤷
Agar leap/separation hora h toh I want them to hype it yrr..tabhi toh new track laane ka faida hoga
Accident may be friday ko dikhade yr
Promo dede jab bhi dena dede bas dede
Wahi...Lagta hai Friday ko hoga...And Monday se new phase...