😆She’s a young girl let her be young and free enough of being Maa to 5 baache 😆 khelne kudne ki umar hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
😆She’s a young girl let her be young and free enough of being Maa to 5 baache 😆 khelne kudne ki umar hai
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
I think I read somewhere maybe Ramona said he’s finished his shooting 😭

Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
😆She’s a young girl let her be young and free enough of being Maa to 5 baache 😆 khelne kudne ki umar hai
New Veer also 😲
This track is raising my curiosity 🥱
So well sweet and lovable Veer turn into how Vir was before angry man but angry young man and he won’t accept Sudha
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
New Veer also 😲
This track is raising my curiosity 🥱
So well sweet and lovable Veer turn into how Vir was before angry man but angry young man and he won’t accept Sudha
Acha hai na ye hai show me
I will say this again he is the best addition after priam 😆
Bat ese kardi mai emotional hogaye
Acha hai na ye hai show me
I will say this again he is the best addition after priam 😆
Yes he is. At least someone is there to keep Priyal company otherwise she looks lonely and sad😭
Ok I learnt something new about you today. Emotional mei chup hojate hai 👍🏼😆
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
Ok I learnt something new about you today. Emotional mei chup hojate hai 👍🏼😆
