I see you diya 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I see you diya 😆
I’m not Gabbar 🤣🤣 do you understand mogambo?? 🤣🤣
no 🤣🤣what wil u do now? 😛
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
no 🤣🤣what wil u do now? 😛
don’t know I didn’t plan that far 🤣🤣🤣
Did you read our conversation last night?🤣
we had fun 🤣
I did 🤣🤣 still not bewafa 🤣
Replied to some posts on the previous page 😆
Yesterday ,it was your turn to be trolled and we took full advantage of this opportunity.🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I did 🤣🤣 still not bewafa 🤣
Replied to some posts on the previous page 😆
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Yesterday ,it was your turn to be trolled and we took full advantage of this opportunity.🤣🤣
How mean 🤣🤣🤣 after all I’ve contributed to these ATs 🤣🤣
this is our unique ISHTYLE to contribute on this forum🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k