Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh darn it he covered up completely 🤣
I told yesterday 🤣
Pagdi pehenke bharatnatyam kaun karega🤣
He is on mission
Haaye re what's happening 🤣
For Investigation I guess ,so Intelligent Raghav on the way
It is actually giving me Ramleela feels .. Raghav as Ranveer Singh 🤣
He literally looks like he went back in time 🤣
I’m hoping for something a little light hearted
exactly….he is on missionOriginally posted by: DivyaaaV
Oh darn it he covered up completely 🤣
i dont want it to be related to pallavi anymore!!Originally posted by: DivyaaaV
He literally looks like he went back in time 🤣
I’m hoping for something a little light hearted
Inwant him to focus on bringing out mandars truth…and not to behave like spineless love stuck puppy anymore for his nonsense wife
Sikku's Mission Damage control. 🤣🤣