U on insta Tej?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
U on insta Tej?
Tt waale gussa hogye phirse Karan pe kyunki he shared those Tunisha wala stories!! 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: mahajanaish
❤️❤️❤️❤️ Kids on TT are saying it's jeth ji ki saazish to demoralise them after getting a good amount of KDice content ... Apparently they call him churan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes I saw that!! 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: mahajanaish
It's like keep ur friends close and enemies closer ... Started stalking her after getting to know about her rumours with KD .🤣🤣 . Gotta know about all the KDice potential enemies .
I applaud your research😆 are you doing this for your peace of mind😆
I went to his insta page through Swasti’s post, but didn’t see a single picture with Tunisha, though😆
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Tt waale gussa hogye phirse Karan pe kyunki he shared those Tunisha wala stories!! 🤣🤣🤣
Yes .. they are .. 🤣🤣🤣 tehy are calling it churan ki saazish
Originally posted by: mahajanaish
❤️❤️❤️❤️ Kids on TT are saying it's jeth ji ki saazish to demoralise them after getting a good amount of KDice content ... Apparently they call him churan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣
I read a tweet too that it's his revenge 🤣🤣🤣
Now he will give KD tunisha content instead of KDice Content.
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Tt waale gussa hogye phirse Karan pe kyunki he shared those Tunisha wala stories!! 🤣🤣🤣
Ab woh jo bhi karega, sab gunah hi hoga 🤣
I applaud your research😆 are you doing this for your peace of mind😆
I went to his insta page through Swasti’s post, but didn’t see a single picture with Tunisha, though😆
A lot of his posts with Tunisha pre-date PS 😆 you have to dig deep
Jethji started this Churan thing first!! He called the fps Churan and then the fps started calling him churan!! 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
🤣🤣🤣🤣
I read a tweet too that it's his revenge 🤣🤣🤣
Now he will give KD tunisha content instead of KDice Content.
Everyone just has wayyyy too much time on their hands 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂