Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I used to love his and misha’s banters whenever they came. I had hopped we would get to see more of their friendship 😆
Best jiju-saali duo 🤣
Inke aur scenes dikhane chahiye the 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I used to love his and misha’s banters whenever they came. I had hopped we would get to see more of their friendship 😆
Best jiju-saali duo 🤣
Inke aur scenes dikhane chahiye the 🤔
Misha aur Abhay kbhi dost nahi ban pate 🤣woh dono ek dusare ko jheel nahi sakte 🤣Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I used to love his and misha’s banters whenever they came. I had hopped we would get to see more of their friendship 😆
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Woh ladki bhi na
Ajeeb log hai .... Koi bhi kuch bhi kare jaa raha hai 🤪
Vahi na. Panchi drama hatakar yahi dal dete.
After their first direct interaction during maya track when misha stopped him right in the middle of road. I became their fan eversince. It was a different kind of platonic chemistry.
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Misha aur Abhay kbhi dost nahi ban pate 🤣woh dono ek dusare ko jheel nahi sakte 🤣
Dono ek doosre ko troll karte rehte 🤣🤣
Dono me competition chalta kon kisko jyada troll karta he
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Vahi na. Panchi drama hatakar yahi dal dete.
After their first direct interaction during maya track when misha stopped him right in the middle of road. I became their fan eversince. It was a different kind of platonic chemistry.
They both had that tashan and dealt really well with each other 🤣
Ye agar ek team bante to sabki halat kharab kar dete 🤣
Sadu Abhay VS Poore Dehradun ki gf 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
They both had that tashan and dealt really well with each other 🤣
Ye agar ek team bante to sabki halat kharab kar dete 🤣
Shayad isliye nahi banaya hoga team
Too much power to handle for them 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Shayad isliye nahi banaya hoga team
Too kuch piwer to handle for them 🤣
But I wish aisa kuch dekhne ko milta 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k