Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Koi na we shall pick new member. I suggest jeh he was supposedly imp character. Or neel. He is fine too
jeh sounds like a good candidate 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Koi na we shall pick new member. I suggest jeh he was supposedly imp character. Or neel. He is fine too
jeh sounds like a good candidate 😆
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
🤣🤣
Honestly the image uploading menu has never worked for me....so frustrating
So i am not the only one. 🤣
I think so too. Dhobi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghat ka. 🤣
Oops deepanita ka kutta not dhobi ka🤣
not at all 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I think so too. Dhobi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghat ka. 🤣
Oops deepanita ka kutta not dhobi ka🤣
He seemed like such a useless character to me 🤣🤣
Because he was🤣
At the end of the show he had achieved nothing. He couldnt kill abhay. He was a pathetic villain. Apni maa ko ya bhai ko bhi na bacha paya. And end me ladki to thi hi nai kabhi uski.
🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Because he was🤣
At the end of the show he had achieved nothing. He couldnt kill abhay. He was a pathetic villain. Apni maa ko ya bhai ko bhi na bacha paya. And end me ladki to thi hi nai kabhi uski.
🤣
Yeah even when Abhay became human he failed 🤣 Maithili and her powers as help was probably the best thing that happened to him 🤣
Sometimes i wondered if he knew he was a werewolf 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
VD and Rubina are following each other on IG 😆 talk about unexpected development I thought he wouldn’t follow anyone 😆
He even promoted her video on ig story.. it's common but with vd it seems unnatural...
He even promoted her video on ig story.. it's common but with vd it seems unnatural...
my head is still spinning 🤣🤣 but I guess it’s nice to see
Maybe I can hope for something like this for ViSu 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k