Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
but hriti is gone 🤣
VD and Rubina are following each other on IG 😆 talk about unexpected development I thought he wouldn’t follow anyone 😆
She will be back. She is like maithali in pkyek popping up at random times 🤣
Are we were supposed to be trolling haseena no?
i think so 😆 I forgot 🤣 but what is there to troll about her? 🤣
Actually I couldnt think of something strong.
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
i think so 😆 I forgot 🤣 but what is there to troll about her? 🤣
Koi na we shall pick new member. I suggest jeh he was supposedly imp character. Or neel. He is fine too
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/pyaar-kii-ye-ek-kahaani/4486437/pkyek-trolls-p-part-2
Look at his face in this second troll
———
God i dont get a menu for uploading image. Where is it?
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/pyaar-kii-ye-ek-kahaani/4486437/pkyek-trolls-p-part-2
Look at his face in this second troll
———
God i dont get a menu for uploading image. Where is it?
🤣🤣
Honestly the image uploading menu has never worked for me....so frustrating
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k