Originally posted by: NKAAM75CLZ2QIJUX
Noooi
Next monday ya Tuesday tak hoga resolve
Abhi yellow dress me aur fighting honi hai
15 days, Saksh babes 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: NKAAM75CLZ2QIJUX
Noooi
Next monday ya Tuesday tak hoga resolve
Abhi yellow dress me aur fighting honi hai
15 days, Saksh babes 🥳
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Good evening ladies❤️
I just now came home after meeting my new born niece
She is sooo tiny tiny...sleeping so peacefully
Awww ❤
Shoo sweet 💛
Originally posted by: NEOJMHXBLTP6JDOQ
Just like the khandar day
So for how many even it wil go according to u priii?
I am predicting this to be longest like the wedding day😆
2 of my predictions are already happening 😆
Oily Matka kaand, Suman mummy wheelchair kaand😆
I have another 6-7 prediction in my list😆
I am so so happpy right nowww❤️
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
I am predicting this to be longest like the wedding day😆
2 of my predictions are already happening 😆
Oily Matka kaand, Suman mummy wheelchair kaand😆
I have another 6-7 prediction in my list😆
Does it involve Raavi breaking a matka on Shiva’s head?
It's awesome as always .☁️☂️ A lil cloudy and windy ...
That would be lovely
Matke ka toh pata nai but aisa scene mujhe zarur dekhna hai🤣

Okay I imagined someone breaking it on Dev's head🤣
Dev-Shiva rain fight🤣
We can have this one too..🤣 Ek dum forceful hit on his head and he forgets Sneha🤣
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Okay I imagined someone breaking it on Dev's head🤣
Dev-Shiva rain fight🤣
We can have this one too..🤣 Ek dum forceful hit on his head and he forgets Sneha🤣
You mean Tip tip barsa paani with DevShi?🤪🤣🤣