haan! cheek pe kiss
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
haan! cheek pe kiss
kya yaar... how much beizzati are you doing to do 🤣
I'd say I won today....
Imposition can be your manifestations yaar 🤩
let's hope vankar has a few left in his bank for us 🤣
This driver is super cute 😀
Real hai ya dream? Aur dance?
real real real!!!!
Mujhe bhi bhai. Basket full of them 🤣
Originally posted by: appisuri
This driver is super cute 😀
He's cute and in 2 episodes, his acting was 100000x better than Rocking Didi in 260 episodes 🤣
waise guys I want this scene to continue on Monday and I want sai to say some of her feeling to virat while he is pretending to sleep...
my new manifestation starts now
I just hope sai likes the surprise!! She can MU him after samrats entry. Too much heartbreak for the first anniversary 😔