and some more.
Hope i am not forgetting anyone
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
and some more.
Hope i am not forgetting anyone
Awsome update Sama 👏👏
Loved every bit of it.❤️❤️
Shiva sounds like a brother to Pallu in my opinion but loving Raghav's jealousy over their bond😆
GR v/s SKD is going great 🥳
Keep it up👍🏼
I will miss you and updates.
Enjoy your Trip and do lots of fun❤️
See you soon Sama 🤗
Another great update 🤩
I love that you used RaghVi’s old dynamics here, it’s like they’re starting their journey all over again☺️ Especially the conversation with the scooty and how Pallavi stopped at the biwi part
Don’t worry about your posting schedule we’ll be waiting here for you🤗 thanks for letting us know❤️
I am happy that you are not leaving us at a cliffhanger and we would have something fun to relish on
this was a lovely update Sama
I am now cant wait until you reveal the whole mystery behind Pallavi
have fun in the trip
One of the stories I love reading. Awesome chapter.
Lovely..jealous Raghav but why did Pallavi leave him...enjoy your travel
Originally posted by: Wilddreams
Awsome update Sama 👏👏
Loved every bit of it.❤️❤️
Shiva sounds like a brother to Pallu in my opinion but loving Raghav's jealousy over their bond😆
GR v/s SKD is going great 🥳
Keep it up👍🏼
I will miss you and updates.
Enjoy your Trip and do lots of fun❤️
See you soon Sama 🤗
Thank you ❤
Yess Raghav is jealous but it's still the smart RR remember
Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn
Another great update 🤩
I love that you used RaghVi’s old dynamics here, it’s like they’re starting their journey all over again☺️ Especially the conversation with the scooty and how Pallavi stopped at the biwi part
Don’t worry about your posting schedule we’ll be waiting here for you🤗 thanks for letting us know❤️
Thank you ❤
It's a journey all over again. Maybe an alternative 🤔
Originally posted by: ReemShah
I am happy that you are not leaving us at a cliffhanger and we would have something fun to relish on
this was a lovely update Sama
I am now cant wait until you reveal the whole mystery behind Pallavi
have fun in the trip
Thank you ❤
I think we've had enough of cliffhangers for now 😂😂
Originally posted by: Avneel07
One of the stories I love reading. Awesome chapter.
Aww thank you ❤
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0