And I'm wandering on old posts 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
And I'm wandering on old posts 🤣
And your Papa gave 😲
My Papa will give lecture first then would ask why and if he feels it's necessary then will give
Yeah... I only use papa's 100 % net everyday...
Good night all...
Update completed naa that's why 🤣
Now next topic.. wait I'll give ..
Now keep guessing and move the pages because I can't complete this one alone ☺️
Areey waah... it's so good then 👏
Areey from where did I came in between
What was that
You really accepted right or just told to escape 🙄🤨
Sounds good but how to do it