Is anyone here or should I go to old posts now 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Is anyone here or should I go to old posts now 🤣
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Shivi .. here is an reminder of your mission
MISSION THREAD 25🥳
just 60 pages leftYou can do it
ALL THE BEST 👍🏼
And yeah .. once again
Happy birthday Shivi .. have an great year ahead ❤️
Shivi🤣 Now 58 page is left...
Yeah right ..🤣
Specially YRKKH ... I lost my patience longggg ago ...that serial isn't ending yaar
Yes till now it's the same
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
My network is also slow...
Because of that I am using papa's network...
And your Papa gave 😲
My Papa will give lecture first then would ask why and if he feels it's necessary then will give
Yeah read...
You should read snappy update first as it was on your demand ..😈
Childhood sweethearts was on my demand 😆 I love that one so much 🤪
Awww.... diiiiiiiiiiiiii this is amazing...
Thank youuu ...❤️
It's so lovely , though I didn't celebrated but still you all made it special..
Thank you so much everyone...❤️
Love you all...
Love you too...
But it's already broken 💔
Is anyone here or should I go to old posts now 🤣
I am here... Not sure when I will go...
Doing that only