One of the reasons why I'm super happy today is cuz my best friend got home a puppy today
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
One of the reasons why I'm super happy today is cuz my best friend got home a puppy today
It was good... today especially has been amazing❤️ had some good time
Wbu?
Kab hai phir?😆
It was good... today especially has been amazing❤️ had some good time
Wbu?
Kab hai phir?😆
Kabhi bhi announce karenge so can't say😆 Ab toh aadat si ho gayi hai🤣 MUHS has a different tale altogether😆
Array waah! Me too had a wonderful day today Abhi abhi post kiya upar Shall I say brain vibing again?😆
🤣🤣 🤣
Mujhe laga I was getting those cuz of my searches🤣 I find it all the more bothersome cuz it's an exact rip-off my favourite console game😆 Yeh Chinese hai lekin😆
Nahi saari jagah wohi hai😆
Arerere... that thing annoys for sure😆
I happened to catch Thursday's repeat on tv today and it was brilliant!🤣 🤣
I am excited to watch this week's epis have read some good reviews😆
Unskipable ads na?🤣
Jisse copy kiya hai is an all time fav and bestseller franchise/series of gamers alike toh I don't know why these developers even tried to go that route😆 Can see nuksaan up their sleeve
Noted
Array waah. Binge watch race🤣 Agar NOG mein lagayenge toh Lavy first place pe ayegi😆 and main last🤣
BOF was my first show of his. And I'd liked him and his character more than Lee Min Ho😆
TONT se yaad aaya woh bhi incomplete hai mera🤣 But yes liked him in it
For sure.... till date I haven't met a binge watcher like me🤣 tumhari baat chod hi do Babu🤣 S10 ayega aur tum epi 10 par hogi🤣
TONT kya hai?
One of the reasons why I'm super happy today is cuz my best friend got home a puppy today
Wowwww... that's a really good news
Kaassshhhhhhh mein bhi le pati🥺
For sure.... till date I haven't met a binge watcher like me🤣 tumhari baat chod hi do Babu🤣 S10 ayega aur tum epi 10 par hogi🤣
TONT kya hai?
🤣🤣 🤣
Tale of the Nine Tailed😆
Kabhi bhi announce karenge so can't say😆 Ab toh aadat si ho gayi hai🤣 MUHS has a different tale altogether😆
Array waah! Me too had a wonderful day today Abhi abhi post kiya upar Shall I say brain vibing again?😆
Good luck jab bhi hoga tab ke liye🤣
Padha... pet friends always bring in happiness❤️
For sure😆 our brains work simultaneously🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5