Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
kal Mera last day hai phr Gayab 😎😎
mein Gayab horahi isiliye😎
whats the theme?We got a new SNL with a zrazy theme and new shepherd!
WTF - I'm sure you will love answering these questions..
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Thanks for tagging Zeal ⭐️
Ofc i’m in if it’s Sheep regardless of the theme 🤣
Ye lo, SNL thread for tomorrow 👀
I’ll PM you when it’s time for sign up 😆
Get your 🐑 🎩 back on
Hola Guys ❤️
I will see 😆
what's the theme soni?Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Interested for a new SNL?
🤓
Ye kaisi theme hai😆
Host ne itna hi bataya.. baki secret hai. but expect the unexpected.
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
320