Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I see you guys were trolling Abhay again 🤣🤣 while I was away
Ye to fav timepass h 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I see you guys were trolling Abhay again 🤣🤣 while I was away
Ye to fav timepass h 😆
why???? Is this task that difficult?🤣🤣🤣
sabse zyada 🤣fav
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I see you guys were trolling Abhay again
while I was away
Yes, it was fun 🤣
Raise ur one hand in the air and shout hey! mogamboo 🤣🤣
Who’s left to troll? 🤣 Haseena, T, Misha, Jeh, Neel, Alina, CWB, etc 🤣🤣🤣
Pick the next target 🤣
tum hi batao kiske pass itne guts hai k apne GF k liye new BF dhoondhe phir usse dur bhi na reh paye 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
tum hi batao kiske pass itne guts hai k apne GF k liye new BF dhoondhe phir usse dur bhi na reh paye 🤣
So much internal confusion 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Who’s left to troll? 🤣 Haseena, T, Misha, Jeh, Neel, Alina, CWB, etc 🤣🤣🤣
Pick the next target 🤣
Waah bhot characters he. Lets try Misha today?
lets start with Misha 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Who’s left to troll? 🤣 Haseena, T, Misha, Jeh, Neel, Alina, CWB, etc 🤣🤣🤣
Pick the next target 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k