Bechari Piya yeh bhool chuki thee 🤣woh Vampire se insaniyat expect kr rhi theeOriginally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Talk about the irony. She expected insanitat vala rishta from someone who is not even human😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bechari Piya yeh bhool chuki thee 🤣woh Vampire se insaniyat expect kr rhi theeOriginally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Talk about the irony. She expected insanitat vala rishta from someone who is not even human😭
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Bechari Piya yeh bhool chuki thee 🤣woh Vampire se insaniyat expect kr rhi thee
I mean ekta made it happen in the end 🤣🤣
no I don’t think I will 🤣🤣🤣
#Hritibewafahai🤣
#Hritibewafahai
#Hritibewafahai
#Hritibewafahai
#Hritibewafahai
#Hritibewafahai
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
#Hritibewafahai🤣
#Hritibewafahai
#Hritibewafahai
#Hritibewafahai
#Hritibewafahai
#Hritibewafahai
she was here just an hour earlier 🤣
I see you guys were trolling Abhay again 🤣🤣 while I was away
how is this even possible ?🤣🤣Only God can revive a dead person alive. lekin writers ne kamal kr dia 🤣
I was expecting a huge fight between J and Abhay 😎but writers spoiled all the fun and excitement🤬🤬
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
how is this even possible ?🤣🤣Only God can revive a dead person alive. lekin writers ne kamal kr dia 🤣
I was expecting a huge fight between J and Abhay 😎but writers spoiled all the fun and excitement🤬🤬
Post leap in a nutshell 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Hey! Mogamboo🤣
Mogambo khush hua 🤡
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k