Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Now i want to know how this malvirus fans are gonna defend ber cheap act😬
Originally posted by: Dreamer007
when Marathas attack they always say har har Mahadev!
btw Jai mata di !
Both go hand in hand!
Yes yes Jai mata di! Jai Sita Maiya ki!! 😍
Kal I wanna see Aditya’s reaction!! I am sure woh malini pe chillayega nahi.. lekin how he will handle imlie will be a sight to see 😂🤣
Didi jo expect kar rahi hai shayad uska ulta hi mile. Man am i hoping for saaanse in all this nonsaaanse?😆
Originally posted by: Dreamer007
I wish she stays away from him and he starts yearning for her …. I love tht BS … makers send Prakash during tht time for Imlie’s support … BS toh thelka macha denge yaar he could pick her from college and go on a date also nah … kanjoos kahika..
That's why I'm so happy after precap 😆 Imlie aise hi thori na bhul jaayegi ye nazaara🤪🤪
Ab Piche Piche bhagega Imaliya ke ..hume yehi chahiye tha😆
But v know the climax. Like that here too imlie will leave PD and Didi will realise Adilie are meant to be together so she can't do anything. BS will leave to PD to bring apni Jhalli. Then PD4
I'm dreaming guys 😆
Originally posted by: wizardofoz2
Didi jo expect kar rahi hai shayad uska ulta hi mile. Man am i hoping for saaanse in all this nonsaaanse?😆
🤣 yehi Hoga ..DD ko koi idea hi nahi hai Adilie ke adventures bhari lub story ka ..😆 isiliye try kar Rahi hai useless🤣
Originally posted by: Flora_Fauna
is the epi woth watching. i don't want to see imlie crying. it is quite painful. please advise or I am happy with wu
there is nothing crying like … you can watch for despo dd
To wht level she stoops
What happened anikal 😆