Yaya! This thread got its first bakra🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yaya! This thread got its first bakra🤣
We’ll be opening Reader’s desk separately like we did before, right ?
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
Yaya! This thread got its first bakra🤣
🤣 We don’t roast 😳
I won’t let anyone roast you
You’re safe with me 😎😈
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
Yaya! This thread got its first bakra🤣
🤣🤣 Aww aise nahi bolo
You're not a bakra, but the flagbearer ⭐️
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
We’ll be opening Reader’s desk separately like we did before, right ?
Of course 😳
Shri phir se udham machayegi waha 🤣🤣
Tag dekha ? 😆 Jake pm dekho ❤️😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
🤣 We don’t roast 😳
I won’t let anyone roast you
You’re safe with me 😎😈
I'm with you as well
Don't worry Tanya, we'll keep you safe 🤗
Waise I thought your name was Priya 🤪
thankyou madhumakkhi... So sweet u r🤣
yes! My name is Priya... Y?😕
I'm with you as well
Don't worry Tanya, we'll keep you safe 🤗
Waise I thought your name was Priya 🤪
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0