Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
i am fine.... so did u sent the answers?
Nopes... 1st round se nahi bheje😎
I am not participating isliye😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
i am fine.... so did u sent the answers?
Nopes... 1st round se nahi bheje😎
I am not participating isliye😆
hey btw Lavy, include me in ur game...
How are you Hina?
Mere game mein tumhe participate karna hai yaad rakhna😆
I really need practice😆
Chad gayi thi Anmol ko😆
kia chad gayi hai mujhe hina🤔
Behen tu drunk hoke hi mera naam sahi likh diya kar
Sober hoke to likhne ki umeed nahi tujhse
How are you Hina?
Mere game mein tumhe participate karna hai yaad rakhna😆
Kab tak aayegi? Mujhe tag ya PM kar dena
I am fine and you🤗
👍🏼
I am going to... tumhe bhi participate karna hai... mere saare OG sheep mein wapis lani hoon😆
oh u r not?😆
Y u r not the fan of old is gold?😲
yeh anmol kia kia krne lagi hai😲
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
hey btw Lavy, include me in ur game...
I really need practice😆
I will👍🏼
And I need sheep😆
i was just explaining Aisha begum😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0