Answers Sent. Iss baar no googling, jo mann me aaya likh diya.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Answers Sent. Iss baar no googling, jo mann me aaya likh diya.
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Ooh not my area of expertise. 70s tak I can make it work. Beyond that - Nope 😆
Aww okie no problem😒
sheep game ki bidaaiOriginally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
whatt! Kiski bidaii... What bidaii?😲
🤣🤣 koi shak 🤣🤣
🤣 koi shak nahi
interested but can't😒Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Are you guys interested in Season 2 Retro Sheep? 😳
mein 8 September tak Gayab horahi ho
mein 8 September tak Gayab horahi ho
Ohh, I'm not gonna do it this soon!
Thode time ke baad hee 😆
mere exam se pehle ki toh nhi 🤣 bad mein ki toh Haan 🤣
Pehle tum jhoot aur sach ka meaning dekho😡
I have a suggestion, if you want you can try one round with 1970s to 1990sOriginally posted by: LizzieBennet
Ooh not my area of expertise. 70s tak I can make it work. Beyond that - Nope 😆
someone else can write the questions?
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0