Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I am really starting to like her but trying to chill about it so I don't start making a "Ananya is the next big star." post everyday ๐
Thank you, we already have a lot of competition there..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I am really starting to like her but trying to chill about it so I don't start making a "Ananya is the next big star." post everyday ๐
Thank you, we already have a lot of competition there..
Looks like she super-glued her hand to her hair.
Originally posted by: MooPoint
Looks like she super-glued her hand to her hair.
She's holding a mask ๐
Nice of her to hold the mask in her hand instead of wearing it.
Paps ko face dikhana zaruri hai

Originally posted by: Thatgirl16
๐คฃ
Oh I'm like Suryanamaskar zindabaad ๐. Mast kaam aa raha hai... Start off with yoga it'll work magic
I dont really eat junk ... At all
Woww give some tips... What do you eat? And just yoga?
I was doing Keto and lost a lot but then I stopped doing it.. need to go back to it ๐ ..
How do you know im thirsty for her๐
This? So u don't consider her I mean it had a human being ๐?
U really think I wouldn't know? ๐
Haye haye....dost dost naa raha ๐ญ
https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/2076521057855660186?s=46
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXZejGFkeGQ/?igsh=MXVpcjBkaHQxd21tZQ==
https://x.com/i/status/2011403715836772435
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkxNoRIXDPY https://x.com/i/status/2024419741725552894
...
7