Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
I hope u liked it ๐๐
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSELvGKrj5H/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
This is the most beautiful thing ever ๐
Maroon's favourite annie pie
That waist size is unreal ๐ฎ
Originally posted by: TheMinion
That waist size is unreal ๐ฎ
Nooo I'll be there in like a month or so๐๐๐
Me too. I can feel it. My 106th attempt at eating clean will be different โค๏ธ
I love tha fact that I started a thirst thread ๐
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Me too. I can feel it. My 106th attempt at eating clean will be different โค๏ธ
๐คฃ
Oh I'm like Suryanamaskar zindabaad ๐. Mast kaam aa raha hai... Start off with yoga it'll work magic
I dont really eat junk ... At all
I am really starting to like her but trying to chill about it so I don't start making a "Ananya is the next big star." post everyday ๐
Have you stopped eating to achieve this?
https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/2076521057855660186?s=46
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXZejGFkeGQ/?igsh=MXVpcjBkaHQxd21tZQ==
https://x.com/i/status/2011403715836772435
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkxNoRIXDPY https://x.com/i/status/2024419741725552894
...
7