We’re are J&M hopefully they help purvi someway 👍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
We’re are J&M hopefully they help purvi someway 👍
Without sabooth mukhi rudra thandav nachegaaa
Laga lga lga lga shock laga🤣
I can’t handle to much romance I get bored
Originally posted by: Aarthisweety
Without sabooth mukhi rudra thandav nachegaaa
With proof sorry mode will be on 😡
Originally posted by: YY5EY2WJD2W2IZT4
I can’t handle to much romance I get bored
Aap specimen ho😆
Ye jo chilman hai dushman hai pratap family ki🤣
Let purvi ask how can I believe u love me...show evidence
Mukhi create a poll and decide to murder sakshi and show evidence...🤣
I watched Friday episode 30 times it was enough romance
I needed so drama my wish come true
Originally posted by: 7GQNRAJB7P7CFOXC
I watched Friday episode 30 times it was enough romance
I needed so drama my wish come true
You belong to my category mini