Dhamaka monday ko hoga lagta hai🤔
Sara chillam chilli monday ko hi hoga 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Dhamaka monday ko hoga lagta hai🤔
Sara chillam chilli monday ko hi hoga 🤪
And ab Pri ki track ke liye...😈😎
Dono ek jaisi hai...😡
Bride swap drama again
It's just rinse and repeat writing for Saba
Haan yaar Viru Pur pe bahut chillayega...remember that bts where he was yelling🤪..
Let see hw ll Pur expose priyashi or even better if others ll believe her
Thankyou mav!
So, the suspense is who is the bride?🤪
I don't understand why Purvi has to take crooked means to solve this? Why can't she show the video to Vir? 😕 I am surprised Vir is not disgusted with her stupidity yet. 🤔
Or stop the wedding because Veer is not of marriagable age?
Haan yaar Viru Pur pe bahut chillayega...remember that bts where he was yelling🤪..
Let see hw ll Pur expose priyashi or even better if others ll believe her
Ziva this this drama I have been waiting for episode will be loop for me
Originally posted by: VORDS72MMRNX7EHK
Ziva this this drama I have been waiting for episode will be loop for me
Wht drama ???
Yeh pur itni hoshiyaar thi.... Toh isne woh video apne phone pe kyun nhi send kiya
Mukhi yelling at purvi
Originally posted by: Sampada001
Yeh pur itni hoshiyaar thi.... Toh isne woh video apne phone pe kyun nhi send kiya
I know right
She think she is smart not enough