Originally posted by: mahajanaish
They are going on some yatra apparently ... That's why teh outdoor shoot .
This one is going to be long I guess
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: mahajanaish
They are going on some yatra apparently ... That's why teh outdoor shoot .
This one is going to be long I guess
😆
But chocs for whole India Tej
Mumbai lockdown hone wala hai kya??
Kahaan jaaun main itne paise ke liye 😂😂
Thank you all for the condolences for the family! ❤️
Avi, I'll give my mom some of the biggest hugs! 🤗🤗 She is a little better now than where she was few months ago! But grieving is a journey!
P.s. Not sure my this post above is marked as mature. 🤷🏾♀️
Originally posted by: S2N57EHAXF3VJKFG
I love love love ZGH and Humsafar too❤️
Fawad Khan is ❤️❤️ I've loved him in the work he's done in india as well, especially Kapoor and sons❤️
Nivi I got another vote in favor of Zindagi gulzaar hai. You have to watch it🤣
You’re getting votes, please get me some time also, Saksh. I’ll watch 🤣
When is it not long 🤣 Each PS day is filmed for like 8-9 episodes... so exhausting 😆
I need that now
I’m in an anti-chocolate phase
🤣 Mann ki baat?